At ReviewJump, we don’t like to guess.
Instead, we prefer cold hard facts and data so we can make informed and efficient decisions. So, here you’ll find our very own workshops, surveys, analyses, and research. Since we are constantly updating this page, feel free to check back often!
Local Search Statistics
- 46% of consumers expect a response within 6 hours of reaching out to a company on social media. ~ ReviewJump, January 2016
- 54% of people have read online reviews before buying from a local business. ~ ReviewJump, January 2016
- Listings 1-3 of Google’s local results have an average of 472% more reviews than listings 4-6. ~ ReviewJump, Q4 2015
- The top 3 Google local results have more reviews, nearly twice as often as the next 3 results. ~ ReviewJump, Q4 2015
- 63% of the time, Google’s local 3-pack contains the listing with the most reviews. ~ ReviewJump, Q4 2015
- A listing in the top 3 Google local results has an average of 7.62 reviews, compared to just 1.61 reviews in results 4-6. ~ ReviewJump, Q4 2015